- Lives in San Diego, CA
- Writes Op-Ed's for AlterNet, Salon and The Huffington Post
- Author of an upcoming book on raising children in a Christian America
- Has a column in American Atheist Magazine called Danthropology
- Is the newsletter editor for the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science
- Is the author of Parenting Without God: How to Raise Moral, Ethical and Intelligent Children Free From Religious Dogma
- Also now the Ethics Expert for the Global Secular Council
- Twitter: @danarel
- Located in Madison, WI
- Former evangelical minister
- Co-president of Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Author of Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
- Author of Godless: How An Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists (with a foreword by Richard Dawkins)
- Author of The Good Atheist: Living a Purpose-Filled Life Without God
- Dynamic Speaker and Debater (and singer!)
- Frequent media appearances including the Phil Donahue show, Maury Povich, Hannity & Colmes, and Oprah Winfrey
- Co-host of Freethought Radio
- Located in Colorado Springs, CO
- Teaches Ethics, Logic, and Philosophy of Science at the US Air Force Academy
- Faculty Advisor for the USAFA Cadet Freethinkers Club
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Military Association of Atheists and Freetinkers (MAAF)
- Have spoken at various atheist conferences, to include AAIC, AHA, and The Amaz!ing Meeting
- Located in Portland, OR
- Philosopher in the Portland State University Philosophy Department
- Has helped countless people to lose their faith
- Will teach you how to help others lose their faith
- Located in Washington, DC
- Atlanta native, recent transplant to the DC area
- Program Manager at the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science
- Founder and three-term President of Secular Panthers at Georgia State University
- Queer Poly Sci-Fi/Comics Nerd
- Formerly various kinds of religious (Christian, Jewish) and spiritual (gnostic, pagan)
- Former "psychic"
| Tom Clark|
- Located in Boston, MA
- Founder, Center for Naturalism.
- Developer of Naturalism.Org, a leading Web resource on worldview naturalism, its implications and applications.
- Author, Encountering Naturalism: A Worldview and Its Uses and many publications and presentations on naturalism, free will, science, addiction, and criminal and social justice.
- Host and moderator, Philosophy Caf√© at Harvard Book Store in Cambridge, MA.
- Located in Southern California
- Blogs at Heinous Dealings (http://freethoughtblogs.com/heinous/)
- Former Muslim, current atheist
- Author of A Skeptic's Guide to Islam (forthcoming title from Pitchstone Publishing)
- Does well both alone and in panels
- Twitter handle: @heinousdealings
- Find out more info here.
- Located in Austin, TX
- President, Atheist Community of Austin
- Host of The Atheist Experience Live!
- Co-Host of The Non-Prophets
- Located in Lawrence, KS
- Co-Founder of Skepticon
|Fred Edwords |
- Located in Washington, D.C.
- Guidance and expertise in SSA publications
- Input into mutual cooperation between SSA and AHA
- Contributions to SSA literature and content
- Participation in the Speaker Series and Debate Circuit
|Scott Forschler |
- Located in St. Cloud, MN
- PhD in Philosophy (U of MN, 2004), emphasis in ethical theory
- former member of Campus Atheists and Secular Humanists (U of MN), Minnesota Atheists
- previously taught philosophy at several Minnesota community colleges and the University of Minnesota
- author of several peer-reviewed articles and conference presentations on ethics
- author of the upcoming book The Logic of Morality, to be published by Rowman & Littlefield
- currently a philosophy instructor at St. Cloud Technical and Community College
|Jessika Griffin |
- Located in Bloomington, IN
- SSA Regional Campus Organizer for the Mideast Region (IL, IN, MI, OH, & KY)
- Education: BS in Public Management from the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at IU Bloomington. Minor in legal studies.
- Former Secular Alliance at IU President ('12-'13) and Outreach Director ('11-'12)
- Twitter: @SSAJessika
- Jessika can speak on secular activism, building a community on campus, doing interfaith work, how to run social media and other promotional resources, working with off campus groups, and animal liberation.
- Located in Tampa Bay, FL
- Former executive director for the Humanists of Florida Association.
- Author: The Humanist Approach to Happiness: Practical Wisdom Writer and producer of An Introduction to Humanism on DVD
- Tampa Humanist and Freethought Examiner for Examiner.com
- Writes a freelance column about Humanism for the Bradenton Herald newspaper.
- Writes the Happiness through Humanism blog and podcast.
- Located in San Rafael, California
- Non-theistic freethinker; "Nature Chaplain"†
- Instructor in "natural spirituality" through Cherry Hill Seminary; adjunct instructor, Dominican University and Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley
- Nine published books including Life After Faith
- Presbyterian Minister for 14 years (1987-2001; Master of Divinity degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary; parish associate for 10 years; left ordination for reasons of conscience)
- Interfaith Chaplain in county jails--10,000 inmates per year-- and with unhoused, homeless poor--in one of the nation's wealthiest counties-- for 20 years (directed county emergency shelter for 2 winters)
- Taught courses in congregations on World Religions and Sacred Scriptures
- Philosophy major, Seattle Pacific University--evangelical college
- Former Evangelical (high school through college attended Baptist, Pentecostal,
Protestant, Campus Crusade and House Church congregations; youth group leader; wide biblical and ecumenical knowledge)
|Keith Lowell Jensen|
- Founder and resident atheist on The Coexist? Comedy Tour
- Host of popular YouTube series Atheist Church
- Has performed with Robin Williams, Doug Stanhope, Norm Macdonald, and a bunch of other big shots
- Has four full length comedy albums out including the most recent, Elf Orgy on Stand Up! Records
- Located in New York, NY
- Author of the blog Daylight Atheism
- Cited in Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion
- Won first prize in a science-writing contest judged by Steven Pinker
- Was singled out in campaign attack ads in 2008 run by a Republican senator
- Lifetime member of the Freedom from Religion Foundation
- Located in Ft. Wayne, IN
- Three master's degrees in the area of the Philosophy of Religion
- Former Christian Minister & Apologist
- Earned a masterís degree under the infamous Christian apologist William Lane Craig.
- Author of Why I Became an Atheist: A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity - named best atheist book of the decade by†Common Sense Atheism
- Editor of†The Christian Delusion: Why Faith Fails, which received the 2010 Atheist/Agnostic About.com Readerís Choice Award.
- He has edited three other important books, The Christian Delusion: Why Faith Fails, The End of Christianity and Christianity is Not Great. He also co-wrote a debate book (with Dr. Randal Rauser) titled, God or Godless published by Baker Books.
- The only skeptic with a reasonable set of credentials that William Lane Craig refuses to debate!†Let's Recap Why William Lane Craig Refuses to Debate Me
- Located in Ripon, WI
- Professor of Communication at Ripon College, in Ripon, WI
- Ph.D. in Rhetoric and Public Address from Penn State University
- Teaches courses on the rhetoric of social movements, U.S public address, political campaign communication, public speaking, argumentation theory, and metaphor and social problems
- Advises the Secular Student Alliance at Ripon College
|David G. McAfee|
- Author of Mom, Dad, I'm an Atheist: The Guide to Coming Out as a Non-Believer and Disproving Christianity and other Secular Writings
- Contributor to American Atheist Magazine and Canadian Freethinker
- Graduated with BA in Religious Studies and English
- Located in Sacramento, CA
- Professor, Dept of Philosophy, California State University
- His teaching website can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/mccormickphilosophy/
- He runs a blog, Atheism: Proving the Negative, at http://atheismblog.blogspot.com/
- Ph.D. in philosophy from the University of Rochester
- Has studied the philosophy of religion, epistemology, atheism, and critical thinking for over 20 years
- About to release a book entitled Atheism and the Case Against Christ
- Has lectured extensively to student groups, at atheism and philosophy conferences, public groups, and others.
- Located in Cranford, New Jersey
- Public Relations Director, American Atheists
- Former Secular Student Alliance Volunteer Network Coordinator and summer intern
- Former student group leader (SASHA at University of Missouri)
- Co-editor of the SSA Group Running Guide, 4th ed.
- Blogger for Humanist Community at Harvard, muSASHA.org, and SkepticFreethought.com
- Host of "Atheist Viewpoint", a nationally syndicated weekly TV show, also available on the Atheist TV channel free online at www.atheists.tv
- Former professional Christian worship musician
- Also available for debates!
- Muscato is a trans woman formerly known as Dave
- Twitter handle: @DanielleMuscato
- Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Philosophy prof at Carnegie Mellon University
- Author of the Humanist Network News's "Brainstormin" series
- Contributor to Free Inquiry magazine
- Located in Dallas, TX
- Producer of the 'Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism' video series
- Regular co-host of the Magic Sandwich Show on BlogTV
- Occasional co-host on the Atheist Experience TV show
- Member of American Atheists and the Fellowship of Freethought
- Over 80,000 subscribers on Youtube
- Host of the podcast "Ra-Men"
- Contributing member of the Global Secular Council
- Founder of the Philogeny Explorer project
- Producting educational classroom supplement videos according to Next Generation Science Standards
- Located in Columbus, OH
- I am Co-Founder and Ideator-in-Chief of Intentional Insights, a nonprofit social enterprise dedicated to promoting rational thinking, emotional intelligence, and social intelligence
- I am a history professor, specializing in analyzing decision-making processes and outcomes in various historical contexts
- I am the former president of the New York University secular student group
- I am an activist of the secular humanist group in Columbus, OH (The Humanist Community of Central Ohio)
- I am an activist of the atheist group in the Unitarian Universalist (UU) church in Columbus, OH (UU Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists)
- Twitter: @Gleb_Tsipursky
|Frank R. Zindler|
- Located in Columbus, OH
- Editor of American Atheist Press
- Spent twenty years as a teacher and professor of biology, psychobiology, and geology
- Outstanding debater and public speaker