- Located in Madison, WI
- Former evangelical minister
- Co-president of Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Author of Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
- Author of Godless: How An Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists (with a foreword by Richard Dawkins)
- Author of The Good Atheist: Living a Purpose-Filled Life Without God
- Dynamic Speaker and Debater (and singer!)
- Frequent media appearances including the Phil Donahue show, Maury Povich, Hannity & Colmes, and Oprah Winfrey
- Co-host of Freethought Radio
- Located near Grand Rapids, MI.
- Owner of the Freethought Blogs network and the popular blog Dispatches from the Culture Wars.
- President and co-founder of Michigan Citizens for Science.
- Recipient of the Friend of Darwin award from the National Center for Science Education.
- Host of Culture Wars Radio on WPRR in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Former stand-up comedian.
|Thea Deley |
- Located in Paonia, CO
- Only comedian on SSA's roster with a vajayjay.
- Called 'a face of new Atheism' by Denver's "Westword."
- Founding minister of the Church of Personal Responsibility.
- Promises to restore your virginity or send you home with a condom.
- Rated "Rad!" by Metro State University student newspaper.
- Once burst into a church and yelled at the worship band to STFU.
- Performing at American Atheists' 2014 national conference in Salt Lake City.
- Twitter: @theadeley
- Located in San Pedro, CA
- Steering Committee Member of IIG West (Independent Investigation Group) - an affiliate branch of CFI (Center for Inquiry, Skeptical Inquirer Magazine)
- Editorial Board of Skeptic magazine since inception
- Performing Magic Castle performer since 1975
- Author of Feral House Publishing: "Psychic Blues" reviewed in New York Times, Daily Mail UK and availble at amazon.com
- Recently on the Halloween episode of "The Jeff Probst Show" and "Inside Edition" showing how psychics defraud the public.
- Find his website at www.themarkedward.com.
- Located in San Francisco, CA
- Writer, Public Speaker, Historical Researcher
- Director/Co-Founder of both the world's first Atheist Film Festival and Evolutionpalooza!, San Francisco's oldest annual Darwin Day celebration
- Author of NAILED: Ten Christian Myths that Show Jesus Never Existed at All
- Has spoken around the country at national conventions such as American Atheists, American Humanist Association, Rapture Day, and Skepticon
|Ian Harris |
- Located in Los Angeles, CA
- Premiere secular/skeptic stand up comedian in the US.
- Headliner of Evolution of Comedy Tour
- Cable TV hour comedy special in Summer 2014 - Ian Harris: Critical & Thinking
- Ranked on 3 separate national Top 100 Comedians lists
- Twitter: @comediocre
Ian would like to perform secular stand up comedy, but in addition he can speak on:
- Secularism and non-belief in the entertainment industry
- Lack of critical thinking in television's effect on our nation's religiosity
- Located in San Leandro, CA.
- Spoken word artist from Oakland, CA.
- Writes skeptical and atheist themed poetry
- Blogger at Mad Art Lab, Where art meets science and skepticism
- Has performed at The Reason Rally, 2012 AAcon, SkeptiCal, Sacramento Free Thought Day, Godless Perverts
- Story Hour, and Blackout Secular Rally, and will be at 2014 AAcon in Salt Lake City.
- Owner of Reuschelle's Cheesecakes.
- Twitter: @reuschelles
|Keith Lowell Jensen|
- Founder and resident atheist on The Coexist? Comedy Tour
- Host of popular YouTube series Atheist Church
- Has performed with Robin Williams, Doug Stanhope, Norm Macdonald, and a bunch of other big shots
- Has four full length comedy albums out including the most recent, Elf Orgy on Stand Up! Records
|Jamie Kilstein |
- Located in Brooklyn, NY
- Comedian and Co-Host of Citizen Radio
- As seen on MSNBC, Conan O'Brien, Showtime, and more
- Doesn't hate women
- Performed at The Reason Rally, Global Atheist Convention etc
- Twitter handle: @jamiekilsteind
- Located in Easthampton, MA
- Seth is a writer, humorist and performing artist as well as community organizer.
- His one-man show Losing My Religion: Confessions of a New Age Refugee was one the top ten plays of 2011 according to the Twin Cities Daily Planet.
- Lepore has a chameleon like ability to shape shift between characters on stage.
- Lepore grew up Catholic, became a Buddhist for a while, tried out a plethora of new age versions of spirituality and is now a very happy agnostic.
- The name Lepore is Italian, not French.
- Lepore met Hulk Hogan on a plane when he was nine and got his autograph on a napkin which he promptly lost the next day.
- Lepore is excited to be working on an upcoming devised work with the media theorist Douglas Rushkoff in 2016-17.
- Twitter: @sethlepore
|Monster On Sunday (atheist rock band)|
- We are an atheist accoustic band called Monster On Sunday
- We are a two-piece band.
- We are members of CFI and the SSA Speakers Bureaus.
- We donate a portion of our band merch sales to the SSA.
- Our music appeals primarily to young people, but is enjoyed by all ages as well.
- We do originals and cover tunes.
- Covers are from bands such as Bad Religion, XTC, NOFX, etc.
- Song list, videos and more can be found on our webpage.
- Located in Detroit, MI
- former pentecostal youth pastor turned atheist
- award-winning solo comedy-theater performer
- professional speaker who has presented to more than half a million students since 1998
- on Twitter as @revnuge
|Sam Singleton, Atheist Evangelist|
- Located in West Virginia
- Sam Singleton is the world's first and only full-time Atheist Evangelist, so far as we know.
- Brother Sam is a fictional character created and portrayed onstage by Roger Scott Jackson.
- He is the author of PATRIARCHS AND PENISES, A Comedy in Two Acts, (2008) TOO BIG FOR GOD, (2009) and IF THE OCEAN WAS WHISKEY AND GOD WAS A DUCK, The Humorous Tale of a Child Evangelist (2010).
- He has performed his comedic works in more than a hundred venues and towns in the US and Canada, in saloons, theaters, universities and at conferences.
- Brother Sam has frequently and favorably been compared to Mark Twain, Clarence Darrow, George Carlin, and Foghorn Leghorn.
- Brother Sam, or his creator, Roger Scott Jackson, is also available for extemporaneous discussions, question and answer sessions, interviews and debates on many subjects, but neither one will debate the existence of god.