- Located in New York, NY
- Author of The Good News Club: The Christian Right's Stealth Assault on America's Children (PublicAffairs)
- She has written for the Guardian, the New York Times, the Atlantic, and Reuters.
Katherine Stewart has written about religious fundamentalism, politics, policy, and education for The Nation, the New York Times, The Atlantic, and The Guardian. She is the author of The Good News Club: The Christian Right's Stealth Assault on America's Children.
Kathrine's topics include:
- the the religious rightâ€™s special focus on education, youth, and children
- the Christian legal advocacy groups leading the agenda of the religious right faith-based bullying
- efforts to hamper anti-LGBT bullying
- efforts to subvert the teaching of science and evolution
- controversies over sex education
- religion and student athletics
- peer evangelism initiatives.
Kathrine's honorarium is very negotiable.
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.