- Located in Arlington, Virginia
- Executive Director of the Secular Coalition for America
- Two decades of experience on Capitol Hills as a lobbyist and attorney
- Worked for two Presidents and four Senators
- Regular contributor to several newspaper columns, health and policy journals and has appeared as a regular guest on cable news television channels including MSNBC and FOX News.
Edwina Rogers joined the Secular Coalition for America as the Executive Director in May 2012. She boasts two decades of experience on Capitol Hill as a lobbyist and attorney, including roles as General Counsel for several high profile politicians. Rogers has extensive experience as a public policy expert, worked for two Presidents and four Senators, and in her most recent role as Executive Director of the Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative, she organized a coalition that included major employers, consumer groups, labor unions and health care providers, and successfully implemented the Patient Centered Medical Home model around the country. She enjoys spending time with her two children, keeping up with current events and following pop culture.
Edwina is able to speak on the following topics:
- Secular Coalition for America’s Key Issues
|This speaker is sponsored by the Secular Coalition for America|
Edwina maintains a very tight schedule. Please keep this in mind when requesting her as a speaker.
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.