- Located in Atlanta, GA
- Editor/co-author of Parenting Beyond Belief and Raising Freethinkers
- Author of freethought satirical novels Calling Bernadette's Bluff and Good Thunder
- Editor of Voices of Unbelief: Documents of Atheists and Agnostics (2012)
- Founding Executive Director of Foundation Beyond Belief
- 2008 Harvard Humanist of the Year
- Author of Atheism for Dummies
Dale McGowan is the author/co-author of Parenting Beyond Belief, Raising Freethinkers, Atheism for Dummies, and In Faith and In Doubt, the first book about secular/religious mixed relationships. He is the founding Executive Director of Foundation Beyond Belief, a humanist charitable foundation, and was named Harvard Humanist of the Year in 2008 by the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. He is also Managing Editor of the Atheist Channel at Patheos.com and National Director of Ethical Education for the American Ethical Union. He lives with his wife and three kids in Atlanta.
Dale would enjoy speaking on the following subjects:
- Secular Parenting
- Humanist Philanthropy
- Atheism for Dummies (and Everyone Else)
- How Can Secular/Religious Relationships Succeed?
Dale charges a $250 honorarium for a group within 100 miles of Atlanta and $500 for groups located anywhere else.
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.