Secular Student Alliance Affiliation Renewal
Twice a year, the Secular Student Alliance asks all its affiliates to update their contact information and tell us a bit about their operations. Other than agreeing to the Minimum Statement, this is the only requirement for affiliating with the SSA and taking advantage of all our services and resources.
- The Fall Affiliation Renewal runs in mid-October, and the Spring Renewal runs in mid-March or April. If your group's information - especially leadership information - changes between renewals, you can update your leadership information here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to know what info you will need to have on hand to be prepared, check out the Renewal FAQ. If your question is not answered there, please contact our Affiliation Renewal Team at email@example.com or call our office at 614-441-9588.
- During the renewal survey, you will have the opportunity to set up SSA student memberships for everyone in your group (always free for students!), so you might want to have a list of group members' names and email addresses ready if you would like to set up a group membership.
- Groups that do not renew will be subject to weeks of emails, facebook messages, phone calls, and other forms of our Campus Organizing Team stalking until you either renew or tell us that your group isn't around anymore. If we don't hear back from you, not only will you lose your SSA affiliation and all the awesome service that come with it, but we'll be really annoyed because we've been spending a lot of time trying to reach you. So please, either renew or contact us and let us know what's going on.
- We encourage you to spend a bit of time reading through the renewal as you complete it. We include a lot of links and information in it, so that you can gain a bit more knowledge on what we offer you and your group, and how you can best take advantage of what we offer. Think about this as a short training session in addition to serving as a way to renew affiliation with us. If possible, running through it with some of your group's other leaders can also be very beneficial.