SUNY New Paltz
Check them out on Facebook.
Secular Student Alliance affiliates promote the ideals of scientific and critical inquiry, democracy, secularism and human-based ethics. We accomplish this through five areas of focus: education, service, activism, community and cooperation.
Our goals are to:
- Educate ourselves and our communities about religion and nontheism
- Contribute to society through community service
- Participate in our government through activism
- Build a community for nontheists at SUNY New Paltz
- Cooperate with other groups of both similar and dissimilar viewpoints to foster understanding and communication.