Help SSA create new resources and tools for your group:
- Located in the DC metro area
- Received Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education and Juris Doctor degree in law from the University of Florida
- Former legal fellow in the Humanist Legal Center at the American Humanist Association
- Only full time nontheist lobbyist in Washington DC
Kelly Damerow is the Secular Coalition for America’s Director of Federal and State Affairs. Prior to joining the Secular Coalition, Kelly was a Legal Fellow in the American Humanist Association’s Humanist Legal Center. She moved into advocacy when she began her career with the SCA, heading up the ambitious plan to start chapters in all 50 states. In her current roll, Kelly tirelessly advocates for respect for nontheists and the separation of religion and government to federal and state legislators.
Kelly would enjoy speaking on the following issues:
- State Level Lobbying
- Constitutional Issues and the First Amendment
- Secular Coalition for America’s Key Issues
This speaker is sponsored by the Secular Coalition for America
If you're interested in having this speaker come to your school and give a presentation, click here to fill out our online Speaker Request form.